Offer from Saturday 14 July to Saturday 30 July 2018
Up to 60,00 €
per person/a day!
4 overnight stays in B&B
for the special price about
per person in B&B
+ local tax € 1,80/person/day
“Here it’s wonderful and revives both heart and soul” - that’s how Mahler felt about Toblach/Dobbiaco. From 1908 to 1910 he spent his summer holiday in Schluderbach, where he composed the famous Song of the Earth (1908), the Ninth (1909) and the incomplete Tenth (1910).
The “Gustav-Mahler-Offer” includes:
• Transfer from/to the railway station to the Residence “HELVETIA”
You reach the village of Franzensfeste/Fortezza in South Tyrol using the international train connections. There you pick the local railway connection to the village of Innichen/San Candido. In one hour you will reach the station of Niederdorf. From there you easily will reach all Christmas-markets.
• 4 overnights with bed & breakfast in the dependence-double-bed-rooms:
The offer includes 4 overnight stays and a breakfast buffet with prevalent local foods,
• reduced prices for meals at our partners’ restaurants, reduced entrance tickets to the indoor swimming pool and sauna „Acquafun“ in Innichen.
• 3 concerts for the weekend
Enjoy 3 concerts on the weekend from 14 to 16 or from 20 to 22 July 2018 of the 38th edition of the Gustav-Mahler-Musikwochen.
• Transfer after the concert
After the evening event from 8:30 p.m. we pick-up you directly from the Grand Hotel.