Benefit the special pachage for Cross Country, a special offer in the Dolomites!
Offer from 4.12. to 20.12.2020
from 11.01. to 7.02.2021
and from 22.02. to 11.04.2021
The Cross-Country-Offer is valid for
Four persons in one of our deluxe-apartments
5 nights - arrival Tuesday – departure Sunday = 1.190,00 €
7 nights - arrival Wednesday – departure Sunday = 1.470,00 €
+ local tax € 1,70/person/day
• 7 or 5 overnights for 2 persons in one of our luxury nature wood apartments
Enjoy pristine nature in one of our luxury wooden apartments with exceptional comfort, highest quality and wellbeing in harmony with nature! You will enjoy the aroma of pine, larch or spruce in one of our organic luxury apartments.
• Furthermore we offer reduced prices for meals at our partners’ restaurants, reduced entrance tickets to the indoor swimming pool and sauna „Acquafun“ in Innichen.
• Premium-HOLIDAYPASS for free to reach all Nordic-ski-slopes in the area!
The HOLIDAYPASS allows unlimited use of all ski buses in the Pusteria/Pustertal valley as well as of all means of public transportation (including regional trains)
throughout South Tyrol. The Helvetia bears the costs for local transportation and will happily provide you with a ticket.
• Cross Country Ticket Dolomiti Nordic-ski for 1 week or 5 days - 1,300 km of cross country ski tracks in the Dolomites:
Never before was cross country skiing in the Dolomites so attractive and diverse: Dolomiti Nordic Ski is Europe’s largest cross country skiing circuit with 1,300 km of tracks in 12 regions of the Dolomites. Naturally, the Alta Pusteria is part of this network!
• Trail-lesson cross country along the Slopes of the area of the Three Peaks
Our instructor will show you the various techniques of cross country
• One massage or 2,5 hours sauna in the Acquafun
Acquafun’s sauna world is the ideal solution for regenerating muscles and body after the 60km race. Relax and enjoy the alpine charme of this sauna world.
• 1 X Hot spiced wine and cake
Last evening we conclude our cross-country- experiences with an Hot spiced wine up to 5:00 p.m. in our “Stube”
• Hike to the Alpine Cottage on Friday
We will hike to the nearby alpine cottage (2.5 hrs) and treat ourselves to local delicacies as a pleasant end to the week.