Important notes for B&B
Short term accommodation (up to 3 nights): additional charge of 20%
Single room: additional charge of 30% at the valid prices
Animals are not allowed!
Prices for children
- Up to age 4 - 50%,
- From age 4 to 8 -30%,
- From age 8 to 10 -20%
- Vast breakfast buffet
- Reduced prices for meals at several restaurants in the village.
- Storage room for bikes and sports equipment and ski-boot dryer.
- Discount at the indoor swimming pool and the alpin-sauna „Acquafun” in Innichen
- 10% Discount for rental bikes and skiers and all accessories by PAPIN-Sport
- Parking area for free for our guests
- Premium-HOLYDAYPASS for the winter-season
With the HOLIDAYPASS you reach directly for free all ski-areas (Crontour and Three Peaks) and the slopes for country-ski.
AS ADDITONAL SERVICE WE OFFER:
The visitor`s tax amount about € 1,80 per person (from 14 years) and day and is not encludet in the price.
All rooms are available from 14:00 to 7:00 noon at arrivaluntil 10 am at departure.
Reservations are officially confirmed only by paying a deposit of 30% of the total cost per room.
Bank details: RAIKA Niederdorf:
Garni-Appartments Helvetia KG der Kaneider Sabrina & Co.
IBAN: IT 39 M 08302 59100 000300030198
Swift Code: RZSBIT21023
cancellation of the reservation
• Your reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 15 days before arrival
• For the deposit of 30 % of the total amount we will issue a voucher that can be redeemed within two years.
• From 14 days to 8 days before arrival we will keep the deposit of 50 % of the total amount as cancellation fee.
• For short term cancellation within 8 day, no show, late arrival and early departure we will charge 90 % of the total amount.
We hardly recommend the travel insurance which can be easily booked here below.
We can offer a cheap cancellation cover - see below mantioned!
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/